Instance

ตอบกลับโพส
sansarag
โพสต์: 8
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 20 เม.ย. 2022, 16:42

Instance

โพสต์ โดย sansarag » 20 เม.ย. 2022, 19:11

Secondly, having a small, even underwhelming eventual goal might take us through more interesting stops along the way.It’ll make us value the right kind of experiences in the short term, and yet ensure that we pick what is important, relevant and exciting in the moment rather than a compromise.Or as Joseph Campbell put it, ‘If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living .Rather, we should look at them through the right lens of authenticity, which in turn breeds humility.Because when we don’t build mountains in our heads, we enjoy learning how to climb walls a little bit more and maybe even master the art of the climb better.Our potential is one thing.What we do with it is quite another.I’ve often in my life been called the guy ‘who has so much more potential, if only____’I was someone who could be creative if he wanted to, could be great at academics or sports or business or .It also resulted in my trying a bizarrely varied set of things in work and life.In many ways, all of it has added up to bring me where I am today.If I hadn’t tried and failed at many a sport, I wouldn’t have found my love for a hybrid form of daily fitness.This doesn’t just apply to how you approach your path in life, but also to how you see your path as it connects to others.It’s what I often think about when I consider my role as a father to our daughter Leia.It is a fluid process of gauging every day, every choice, every moment in a way that isn’t just built on logic but a foundation of pure love that has no parallel.She can be a resounding pain in the butt, and yet, she is so much more than anything my heart has ever felt.She is her own person as she should be.One of the best things you can do as a parent is to realize that your child is nothing like you, and everything like you.My daughter’s journey is her own, but is a core part of mine too.I am here to help her make choices in life, but her journey and her destination are her own.That is the essence of the choices we face in the journey of our lives.She is my life, but her life is more than me, and I just need to play my role through every moment in the best possible way that I can.It’s not about me, just the part of me that is there for her and the whole of her that is in my heart.So, it’s not about what’s bigger or more important between the journey and the destination, but how they balance each other in the overall scheme of things and what they achieve in every moment.Stuff happens to us while we’re on the journey of our lives, it makes us instantly shift goalposts that we had previously set in stone.

Gregoryadula
โพสต์: 57881
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 04 ต.ค. 2019, 17:17

Re: Instance

โพสต์ โดย Gregoryadula » 22 มี.ค. 2024, 06:46

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

ตอบกลับโพส