What is Success?

ตอบกลับโพส
Aaliawilliam
โพสต์: 34
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 03 ก.พ. 2020, 16:16

What is Success?

โพสต์ โดย Aaliawilliam » 08 ก.พ. 2020, 11:59

I have come to a kind of crossroads in my life at the moment.Ultra ManifestationI have discovered that the Make Money Online/Internet Marketing niche is not the place I want to be because it does not fulfill me. So I am currently looking for something to do next.

I want to be successful just like any other average joe. I have just one problem...I don't know what success looks like. I don't know what I need to be successful.

Sure you could say that I need a whole bunch of money and a great job to be successful, but that might not be what I consider successful in my own life. I don't know what I consider to be successful, and this lack of knowledge has put me in a standstill.

I want to move forward and to try new things and learn and grow. But I don't just want to jump on any bus, train or plane. I want to get on the bus, train or plane that is going to lead me towards success. There is no point getting on one that will lead me away from success, so at the moment I am just waiting at the bus stop.

https://dietsheriff.com/ultra-manifestation-review/

ตอบกลับโพส