Mid-Autumn Festival to my dearest

ตอบกลับโพส
hardikpandeya
โพสต์: 3
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 02 พ.ย. 2022, 13:22

Mid-Autumn Festival to my dearest

โพสต์ โดย hardikpandeya » 02 พ.ย. 2022, 14:27

The autumn sky is bright and the moon is hanging, the lovesickness is getting stronger, time is fast, Freddie Freeman Jerseys and in a blink of an eye it is the annual Mid-Autumn Festival. As the saying goes, when the moon arrives at the Mid-Autumn Festival, the equinox is clear, and people are more in love when they arrive at the Mid-Autumn Festival. On this day of the reunion of the moon and the moon, there are many things in my heart that I want to say to my dearest people. 1. I hope my parents are healthy and happy. Parents are the only people in the world who are good to us. Only by being good to our parents will we get better and better. The kindness of our parents requires us to repay with our whole life. Parents' love for us is selfless, willing to give, and never expects anything in return. In the past, when I was a child, I always wanted to go to farther places. Later,Kevin Durant Jerseys I slowly realized that home is our warmest harbor, and a place with parents is the happiest paradise. No matter what grievances or setbacks we have experienced outside, as long as we return home, our parents are our strong supporters, and our parents are our strong and reliable people. The speed of our success must exceed the speed of our parents getting old. The only thing in this world that cannot wait is filial piety. Filial piety cannot wait. Only by earning more money and being filial to your parents is the greatest practice in your life. In fact, the greatest wish of children is that their parents are healthy. For example, every time I go home and see the back of my parents getting old, I feel really uncomfortable, mainly because I don’t make much money, and I can’t give my parents a good living condition or a good life. But no matter when I came back, my parents didn't ask us for money. Patrice Bergeron Jerseys They felt that it was not easy for us to make money outside. I always feel that my parents are the best parents in the world. Some people say that the biggest regret in the world is that the child wants to be raised and the parents do not wait; the warmest thing in the world is that there are parents waiting for you to come home. In this Mid-Autumn Festival, we must learn to be grateful to our parents. Thank you, dear parents, for giving me the strongest support. When you were young, you were my biggest supporter, and from now on I will be your warmest harbor. The parents who used to do their best for us and shelter us from the wind and rain are our strongest support. Now we have to work harder to make us feel more at ease for the rest of our lives. 2. Accompanying each other for a lifetime, go to Baitou together. As the saying goes: One hundred years of cultivation can lead to the same boat crossing, and one thousand years of cultivation can lead to sleep together. In the vast sea of ​​people, it is a kind of fate to know and love each other, and it is a blessing to stay together until now. Sammy Watkins Jerseys The love that used to be in the past, you and I can talk about the romantic relationship together, but now the love is living with firewood, rice, oil and salt. Maybe because of the trivial things in life, there will be times of conflict, and there will be times of constant disputes, and it is inevitable to stumble in life, but it is a kind of happiness to be able to persevere through the ups and downs. The most precious thing about love is that after going through hardships and obstacles, you can still stay together for a lifetime and never give up. People who love you will tolerate your petty temper, tolerate everything you have, and give you the strongest support. The so-called husband and wife are arguing and arguing, but they still want to be together. It is not easy to meet, but to love and cherish. During the Mid-Autumn Festival, remember to be grateful to the people in this life. Dear, thank you for all your thoughtfulness and inclusion. No matter how time passes, I hope our love can last forever. I hope that for the rest of our lives, we can grow old slowly and see the most beautiful scenery in the world. You are well, I am fine, this is the quietness of the years! May this bright moonlight illuminate your beauty and expectations for life. May the rest of your life, every ordinary day, live with your heart and cherish the people in front of you, because with them, the rest of your life will be a happy reunion.

thisiskatewinslet
โพสต์: 106
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: 07 ธ.ค. 2021, 13:22

Re: Mid-Autumn Festival to my dearest

โพสต์ โดย thisiskatewinslet » 03 พ.ย. 2022, 18:25

All that markdown codes and vouchers that anybody could expect to track down in the UK. On all the top Splendor and Style shops, find the best ideas here.
Visit:
asos Discount Code
give me cosmetics Discount Code
ninja kitchen Discount
nike Discount Code
vonhaus Discount Code
Boden Discount Code
alpinetrek Discount Code
roseland furniture Discount Code
manomano Discount Code
debenhams Discount Code
travelodge Discount